Wednesday 5 March 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my incomparable GRANDSON!

KEPLER’s FIRST YEAR  . . .   10 of my favorite pictures 













                                         Okay, make it eleven!



************

Last August, I posted the recipe for the cake I made for Nicole’s first birthday which we celebrated with friends at our cottage.
.
  http://eleanorstadnyk.blogspot.ca/2013/08/nicoles-first-birthday-and-chocolate.html

*******
Instead of icing (or in addition to), I like:

WHIPPED CHOCOLATE CREAM TOPPING
*Sift together ¼ cup cocoa and ¼ cup sugar.
*Beat 1 cup whipping cream until almost stiff.
*Add ¼ tsp vanilla to the whipping cream.
*Gradually beat the cocoa & sugar into the whipping cream until it holds its shape.
********
I’m sure someday I’ll get a chance to make this cake for Kepler. 


Or maybe, he'll make it for me . . .

 in the new kitchen his auntie gave him!

No comments:

Post a Comment